- 1984: MES founded in Terbol (Bekaa Lebanon) by Eng. Michel E. Sayah serving the Lebanese industry through:
- Design and manufacturing of moulds and specific machines.
- Technical support, repair and fabrication of particular items and spare parts.
- 1987: Registration under the name of “MES Establishment” and expansion to the Arabic market Jordan, UAE, KSA, ….
- 1991: In Bekaa, New building New workshop!
- 1998: Initiation of Cooperation with the Lebanese University enhancing the industrial field:
- Assistance at the Faculty of engineering in the final term projects achievement.
- Winner of First prize at Lira program.
- 2001: Dealer for several Chinese machines manufacturers.
- 2003: Extension of the workshop and Launching Terbol showroom.
- 2007: Enlargement to international market adding Soudan, Nigeria, Uganda, etc …
- 2016: Inauguration of our Second Branch in Beirut, including show room and offices.
Lebanon . Bekaa . Terbol . Main road . Sayah building
Tel. 00961 8 955 055 Fax. 00961 8 955 009
Mob. 00961 3 631 000
Lebanon . Beirut . Naher El Moet . Center Jdeideh 116
Tel. 00961 1 893 301 Mob. 00961 3 631 000